Dla młodych naukowców z zagranicy, edycja 3
Director of Excellence Center
“Dynamics, Mathematical Analysis and Artificial Intelligence” announces the contest
for four 6 or 12 months grants for young researchers from abroad
Only those young researchers (maximally 5 years after PhD*) from abroad who during the last 3 years did not stay in Poland for a period longer than 6 months and whose research profile is compatible with the profile of the Center are eligible to enter the contest. Candidates representing at least one of the following areas:
- dynamics and/or differential equations and/or analytic/algebraic number theory,
- concurrency theory and/or data mining,
- evolution of open quantum systems and/or quantum entanglement,
- neuroinformatics and/or neuroimaging and/or network neuroscience and/or AI/ML
will be preferred. Conditions of the grant: 15 000 PLN (gross) for the first month and 10 000 PLN (gross) for each following month. Expected realization of the grant commences on 1.10.2022. (The starting date can be reconsidered because of unforeseen implications of the continued COVID-19 pandemic.) Documents including:
- list of publications,
- recommendation letter(s),
- short description (maximum 500 words) of research subjects of candidate’s interest together with indication of its scientific importance
should be submitted to email@example.com by 30.06.2022.
Wersja pdf: pdf_version (24 KB).
* This period can be extended by the duration of maternity or paternity leave (women may extend the period by 18 months for every child) and long-term illness. PhD degree required when beginning the realization of the grant.