Dla doświadczonych naukowców z zagranicy
Director of Excellence Center
“Dynamics, Mathematical Analysis and Artificial Intelligence”
announces the contest
for two 6 or 12 months grants for experienced researchers from abroad
The contest is aimed at experienced researchers (at least 6 years after the PhD) with outstanding scientific achievements.
Only those scientists from abroad who during the last 3 years did not stay in Poland for a period longer than 6 months and whose research profile is compatible with the profile of the Center are eligible to enter the contest. Candidates representing at least one of the following areas:
- dynamics and/or differential equations and/or analytic/algebraic number theory,
- concurrency theory and/or data mining,
- evolution of open quantum systems and/or quantum entanglement,
- neuroinformatics and/or neuroimaging and/or network neuroscience and/or AI/ML
will be preferred. Conditions of the grant: 15 000 PLN (gross) for the first month and 10 000 PLN (gross) for each following month. Expected realization of the grant commences on 1.10.2021. (The starting date can be reconsidered because of unforeseen implications of the continued COVID-19 pandemic.) The application including:
- list of publications,
- (optionally) list of subjects of interest during realization of the grant,
should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30.06.2021.
Wersja pdf: pdf_version.