Dynamics and Ergodic Theory
Publications since 2020
Published | Accepted | Submitted
- V. Bergelson, J. Kułaga-Przymus, M. Lemańczyk, F. Richter, A structure theorem for level sets of multiplicative functions and applications, International Math. Research Notices 2020, no 5, 1300-1345.
- A. Kanigowski, M. Lemańczyk, C. Ulcigrai, On disjointness of some parabolic flows, Inventiones Math. 221 vol. 1 (2020), 1-111.
- A. Gomilko, Ł. Rzepnicki, On the asymptotic behaviour of solutions of the Dirac system and applications to the Sturm-Liouville problem with a singular potential, J. Spectr. Theory, Electronically published on May 27, 2020. doi: 10.4171/JST/311 (to appear in print).
- A. Gołębiewska, P. Stefaniak, Global bifurcation from an orbit of solutions to non-cooperative semi-linear Neumann problem, J. Differential Equations 268(11), 2020, 6702-6728.
- T. Klimsiak, M. Rzymowski, L. Słomiński, Reflected BSDEs with two optional barriers, Bull. Sci. Math. 158 (2020)
- P. Berk, K. Frączek, T. de la Rue, On typicality of translation flows which are disjoint with their inverse, J. Inst. Math. Jussieu 19 (2020), 1677-1737.
- B. Bieganowski, S. Secchi: Non-local to local transition for ground states of fractional Schrödinger equations on ℝN, J. Fixed Point Theory Appl. 22, 76 (2020).
- M. Lemańczyk, C. Muellner, Automatic sequences are orthogonal to aperiodic multiplicative functions, Discrete Continuous Dynam. Systems, 40, no 12 (2020), 6877-6818. Q1.
- K. Frączek, Recurrence for smooth curves in the moduli space and application to the billiard flow on nibbled ellipses, to appear in Analysis & Partial Differential Equations.
- A. Gomilko and Y. Tomilov, On the problem by Erdös-de Bruijn-Kingman on regularity of reciprocals for exponential series, to appear in Revista Matemática Iberoamericana.
- B. Bieganowski, S. Secchi: Non-local to local transition for ground states of fractional Schrödinger equations on bounded domains, to appear in Topol. Methods Nonlinear Anal.
- T. Klimsiak, Quasi-regular Dirichlet forms and the obstacle problem for elliptic equations with measure data, to appear in Studia Math.
- M. Baake, A. Bustos, C. Huck, M. Lemańczyk, A. Nickel, Number-theoretic positive entropy shifts with small centraliser and large normalizer, to appear in Ergodic Theory Dynam. System.
- A. Kanigowski, M. Lemańczyk, Spectral theory of dynamical systems}, to appear in Encyclopedia for Complexity and System Science.
- J. Kułaga-Przymus, M. Lemańczyk, Sarnak’s conjecture from the ergodic theory point of view, to appear in Encyclopedia for Complexity and System Science
- J. Kułaga-Przymus, M.D. Lemańczyk, Hereditary subshifts whose measure of maximal entropy has no Gibbs property, arXiv:2004.07643, to appear in Colloquium Mathematicum.
- A. Dymek, Proximality of multidimensional ℬ-free systems, arXiv:1911.10324, to appear in Discrete Continuous Dynam. Systems.
- A. Kanigowski, M. Lemańczyk, M. Radziwiłł, Prime number theorem for analytic skew products, arXiv:2004.01125.
- K. Frączek, A. Kanigowski, M. Lemańczyk, Prime number theorem for regular Toeplitz systems, arXiv:2004.10418.
- J. Konieczny, M. Lemańczyk, C. Muellner, Multiplicative automatic sequences, arXiv:2004.04920.
- J. Kułaga-Przymus, M.D. Lemańczyk, Entropy rate of product of independent processes, arXiv:2004.07648.
- B. Bieganowski, J. Mederski: Normalized ground states of the nonlinear Schrödinger equation with at least mass critical growth, arXiv:2002.08344
- T. Klimsiak, On uniqueness and structure of renormalized solutions to integro-differential equations with general measure data, arXiv:2003.02331
- T. Klimsiak, M. Rzymowski, Reflected BSDEs with optional barriers on filtered spaces, arXiv:2001.06736
- T. Klimsiak, A. Rozkosz, Long-time asymptotic behaviour of the value function in nonlinear stopping problems, arXiv:2004.08197
- A. Gomilko, M. Lemańczyk, T. de la Rue, On Furstenberg systems of aperiodic multiplicative functions of Matomäki, Radziwill and Tao, arXiv:2006.09958
- A. Danilenko, M. Lemańczyk, Ergodic cocycles of IDPFT systems and nonsingular Gaussian actions, arXiv:2006.08567v2
- A. Gołębiewska, P. Stefaniak, Structure of sets of solutions of parametrised semi-linear elliptic systems on spheres, arXiv:2007.04024